Tuesday

Dual Purpose Sick Bag



Flying Ryanair no jet-lag
But a dual purpose sick bag
Just the way I feel. Bad.
Written across me is a trial offer
And an easy order
For the film processing
Of the digital prints
Our time together
Your fingerprints
On white boxes
To complete
Below

I want to upgrade
My free whims
I want a free film
Within your care

Add postage and packing
Within the UK
Only
For postage overseas
Has been overseen
Stamped out it’s been !

Fold Inward
Along dotted line
Hide personal details
Seal with soul and tape
I’m commited to giving you
Quality
I’m your personal guarantee
You can trust
Your happy memories
To me

I’ll be your memory card
With your image on it
The softest of software
A free image enhancer
That will make you last forever

I don’t wish to know
Your payment details
There is no credit, I owe
For cashing on the issue
Of an expiry date
Tick me off
When appropriate
All extra sets
Must be same size
As original first set

I advertize
On a dual purpose sick bag
Throwing up my memory stick
In any case
All advertisements
Are lies.




No comments: